JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was discussing this with a co-worker today about this... and I was curious... Can I if i wished conceal a AR 15 pistol with a CHL? in lets say a backpack or a duffel bag? His Nephew does it and he says its legal, but thought id get other opinions as well...

considering there's not actually any law prohibiting carrying a rifle in your pocket, i suppose an AR pistol would be doubly OK.

keep in mind, however, that you will be in trouble if you're stopped. legal or not, cops dont care.

but i don't know why the **** you'd want to anyway...?

Think of it as flair! These days, everyone's CC'ing.... why not stand out from the crowd, and open carry an AR pistol!! Sounds good to me!:D

...let us know how it goes!;)

...nevermind... we'll see it on the news!:p

i do not own a AR15 pistol, I just thought the concept was pretty interesting, but im not going to go out and get one just so i can carry it. lol

There's a reason they are called AR"pistols", because they are in fact "pistols" which would mean they are legal to carry concealed with a CHL. BTW, I got a "pistol" marked lower to avoid any confusion any LEO may have. I was told, at my range, the previous pistol I built (now a stamped SBR) was not acceptable in the pistol pits, even though it was a 7" barreled 9mm because it was NOT a pistol. Now I can show them the "PISTOL" marking on the lower.;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top