JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was discussing this with a co-worker today about this... and I was curious... Can I if i wished conceal a AR 15 pistol with a CHL? in lets say a backpack or a duffel bag? His Nephew does it and he says its legal, but thought id get other opinions as well...

considering there's not actually any law prohibiting carrying a rifle in your pocket, i suppose an AR pistol would be doubly OK.

keep in mind, however, that you will be in trouble if you're stopped. legal or not, cops dont care.

but i don't know why the **** you'd want to anyway...?

Think of it as flair! These days, everyone's CC'ing.... why not stand out from the crowd, and open carry an AR pistol!! Sounds good to me!:D

...let us know how it goes!;)

...nevermind... we'll see it on the news!:p

i do not own a AR15 pistol, I just thought the concept was pretty interesting, but im not going to go out and get one just so i can carry it. lol

There's a reason they are called AR"pistols", because they are in fact "pistols" which would mean they are legal to carry concealed with a CHL. BTW, I got a "pistol" marked lower to avoid any confusion any LEO may have. I was told, at my range, the previous pistol I built (now a stamped SBR) was not acceptable in the pistol pits, even though it was a 7" barreled 9mm because it was NOT a pistol. Now I can show them the "PISTOL" marking on the lower.;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top