JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why go there?

Just a touch one-sided perhaps......Depending on what news/infotainer programs you watch/listen too, and then do some research (as suggested above) I see that the variuos programs leave out bits of info so as to twist things the way they want you to see them, the opposite side does the same thing.

Blathering, lies, twisting from any side of the isle is something I can't listen to for more than a few minutes at a time.

I miss Rick Emerson!

Mike

Several studies have shown Fox News viewers to know less. One report is here:Study: Fox News viewers know less than people who don

Their study was a little...I don't know...too specific?

According the study, Fox News viewers were 18 points less likely to know that Egyptians overthrew their government than those who don't watch TV news. People who watch Fox News were also six points less likely to know Syrians have not yet overthrown their government.

So if I pick a topic that Fox is all over (say like who Ron Paul is) and ask viewers what they watched the most then Fox viewers would be smarter? Why not ask actual intellectual questions that don't pertain to current events...like math questions, history questions and such? It's because of the aforementioned examples that statistics are full of crap. You can get a statistic to say what you want by manipulating the medium or even the target audiance.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top