JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I am working on getting my Trust together to get the ball rolling.

My first item will be a .22 can followed by SBRing an AR lower, then a suppressor for that at some point.

Now I have read alot on different cans and while everyone has a different opinion, everyone seem to like the Sparrow, Specter II, Element 2 followed by others...I've also read that the Tacsol Axiom and Dead Air Mask are very good...SO , does anyone around Salem happen to have one of these that would be willing to talk to me, show me, and ideally let me shoot though it.

Right now my host will be a mk3 22/45 and eventually get my 10/22 threaded to join it.

I'd be happy to supply the ammo, could meet up at a range, BLM land or suppressed at my place outside Dallas.

If your willing to help me out, Please let me know. I really dont want to just wing it an pick one without actually trying something out.

Chris

Last Edited:
I have an Axiom I'd be happy to take the range and let you shoot/check out. I typically shoot at ARPC, just not sure when I can make it with house projects going on. Feel free to shoot me a PM and we can try and make something work.

I have an Axiom I'd be happy to take the range and let you shoot/check out. I typically shoot at ARPC, just not sure when I can make it with house projects going on. Feel free to shoot me a PM and we can try and make something work.

Most excellent, thanks, and for info your box is full...can you shoot me a PM.

I have an omega if you would like to hear what it sounds like on a 308 bolt or 223 bolt or 223 ar sounds like, I have not nor do i have any mounts for shooting a 22 through it, and because of how dirty .22 is, you will want a dedicated 22 suppressor. I shoot at arpc also, I do have a number of friends in the polk county area, but if you want let me know I can always be convinced to go to the range :)

I'll let you shoot my SS Sparrow and my Spectre II. I also shoot at ARPC, but I haven't been in a while mostly due to weather. If we only shoot .22 LR, we could shoot indoors there. If you want to also shoot some 9mm full auto suppressed, then we'll have to be outside.

I don't know, to be honest. I know they had several, last time I was in. I tried two different ones for one of my 45's. Give em a call tomorrow and ask, they are really good guys, they will help you out!

I'll let ya use both my suppressors.

image.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews