JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ooh, those snubnose nine shot High-Standards have a cult following. neat
Really? I kinda like it, but I never actually shot it myself. I'm torn between selling and keeping it. Or at least taking it to a gun range to try out.
It's my "home defense" gun (easy to use "point and shoot" with no safety and straight forward loading with very few moving parts), but people keep making fun of it, since it's such a small caliber.

Really? I kinda like it, but I never actually shot it myself. I'm torn between selling and keeping it. Or at least taking it to a gun range to try out.
It's my "home defense" gun (easy to use "point and shoot" with no safety and straight forward loading with very few moving parts), but people keep making fun of it, since it's such a small caliber.
They're really, really good "economy" priced sleepers. A classic "kit gun" (trail/camping) with a 4" or shorter barrel. Many people adore the little light, dead reliable brickhouses.

Fuzzy Dust, if you decide to sell any firearms, you would do well to go to
a gun shop outside the Seattle city limits,saving you or the buyer $25.00
of tax. The new guns and ammo tax mandated by the Seattle console for
firearms sold within the city limits.

....................... Jack

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR