JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An answer/solution for this question has been selected.
Reactions
I'm not a dealer or anything. My mother bought a bunch and now she says she does not use it. Think I have 10 one oz. bottles.
Just want to check if listing them would be ok on this site.
Thanks a bunch!
Rob

Hmmm....good question.

Awhile back we had a member try to sell some CBD oil....and if I remember correctly the ad was pulled.
As for the "Why" of that...the reasons were many.

This may be a question best posed to @Joe Link

I do thank you for asking first , before posting the ad....:)
Andy

Upvote 0
My question is
Does consumption of CBD products violate the prohibition of "illegal users of cannabis" from exercising their 2A rights?
I'm not an attorney and this is not legal advice.

As I read the site below, if it's made from low thc hemp, and contains less than 0.3 percent thc, it's federally legal end to end. If it was made from marijuana that had higher levels of thc I guess it's still federally illegal. Hemp is legal, MJ is not...

Mostly the same rules apply in the states, but I think Idaho actually has made it 0% thc for cbd products, so you might be in violation of state law in ID.

That being said I'm not sure how well it would sell on a board like this...

Upvote 0
I'm not a dealer or anything. My mother bought a bunch and now she says she does not use it. Think I have 10 one oz. bottles.
Just want to check if listing them would be ok on this site.
Thanks a bunch!
Rob
Thanks for asking before posting it, Rob.

Unfortunately, the answer is no. While it very well may be legal, variances between laws on both a federal level and state to state create too much risk for us. Due to our limited resources, we have to err on the side of caution, especially when it doesn't relate to our core mission.

Upvote 1
Answer/Solution
Thanks for asking before posting it, Rob.

Unfortunately, the answer is no. While it very well may be legal, variances between laws on both a federal level and state to state create too much risk for us. Due to our limited resources, we have to err on the side of caution, especially when it doesn't relate to our core mission.
10-4

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews