JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So i have my CHL on the way and have another question about the laws, i know on dirt bikes and atvs your gun has to be unloaded including the magazine, so what about on the road with my motorcycle endorsement and CHL can i have a loaded pistol?

So i have my CHL on the way and have another question about the laws, i know on dirt bikes and atvs your gun has to be unloaded including the magazine, so what about on the road with my motorcycle endorsement and CHL can i have a loaded pistol?
So in Or you can't carry on a dirtbike or atv if you are not hunting? I don't ride so I don't know. I get the carring a loaded rifle on/in a vehicle but a pistol for protection?

So in Or you can't carry on a dirtbike or atv if you are not hunting? I don't ride so I don't know. I get the carring a loaded rifle on/in a vehicle but a pistol for protection?

Agreed, seems odd that one cannot carry on an ATV/dirtbike if you were out riding

I get not be able to carry on an bike /atv during hunting season (don't agree with it). But all year long? If I want to risk falling on it while I ride, thats my choice not the states. Like I said I don't ride, But I carry when riding my mt bike. I had a friend lose a high end bicycle (over $2000) in the woods cuz he was afraid to land on his pistol.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top