JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So i have my CHL on the way and have another question about the laws, i know on dirt bikes and atvs your gun has to be unloaded including the magazine, so what about on the road with my motorcycle endorsement and CHL can i have a loaded pistol?

So i have my CHL on the way and have another question about the laws, i know on dirt bikes and atvs your gun has to be unloaded including the magazine, so what about on the road with my motorcycle endorsement and CHL can i have a loaded pistol?
So in Or you can't carry on a dirtbike or atv if you are not hunting? I don't ride so I don't know. I get the carring a loaded rifle on/in a vehicle but a pistol for protection?

So in Or you can't carry on a dirtbike or atv if you are not hunting? I don't ride so I don't know. I get the carring a loaded rifle on/in a vehicle but a pistol for protection?

Agreed, seems odd that one cannot carry on an ATV/dirtbike if you were out riding

I get not be able to carry on an bike /atv during hunting season (don't agree with it). But all year long? If I want to risk falling on it while I ride, thats my choice not the states. Like I said I don't ride, But I carry when riding my mt bike. I had a friend lose a high end bicycle (over $2000) in the woods cuz he was afraid to land on his pistol.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top