JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FYI Most retail dealers cannot or will not exchange a fire arm! It can be done but is a major pain. Essentially what has to happen is the state police get a call, the serial number is re recorded as transferred back to the dealer, and a new serial number is added to the buyers file! you do not normally need to do a new FFL check unless the exchange is more then a certain number of days after the first fire arm was transferred ! I do not know Bi Marts policies, but I know they try hard to work with customers to resolve issues! You will probably end up dealing with Ruger (plan on it, and it's gonna take a while) and follow the advice about shipping labels! Also, make sure you ride all parties involved to keep the process moving! Ruger is notorious for being slow and or over loaded with work! Keep on them!!! You payed a lot of money for a product, they need to make it right with you! It's places like this forum that can make or brake a companies reputation! REMEMBER............YOU ARE THE CUSTOMER, AND THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!!:confused:

Cuz it's not cool like this!

;)

image.jpg

Am I the only wondering why for 8 bills the OP didn't get an AR?

Brutus Out

Sorry could not resist.
with the appropriate add-ons a mini, especially the tactical model w/ forged barrel, makes an excellent multi- purpose arm. One can have the trigger tuned for under $100 buy a side folder stock for around $100. mount an optic w/ease it already has an ambi-mag release
th?id=OIP.M44911bd7f68809a8f144640db77106d0o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=259&h=195.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top