JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This has a few banks on it.

Boycott-List-2014_09_22_zpszp8jotha.png

All banks do business with anti gun people and businesses. If your neighbor is anti gun and banks where you do there you go. If the flower shop on 3rd st is anti gun and they have an account at your bank then the same deal. What you need to worry about (if you think you need to worry) is if your bank does not do business with firearms businesses etc.

concealed means concealed

Pretty much the way it is. In banks and most everything else, I do relationships with people, not institutions. Most of the people I deal or dealt with were good conservative 2A people.

Might even have interactions in open areas with some of them. They might not have weapons in the banks, but if they get out to the parking lot, sh*t is going to get real. Talk with a couple of them in their offices at least once a week. They know what is up. No problem.

How can I find out if the banks I do biz with are anti gun supporters ?

The better question to ask is are they good for our liberty & the economic prosperity of every American. All big banks are engaged in a system that undermines a true free market & most are working with the Fed that devalues currency & issues money as debt plus interest. Which is the reason why the politicians can spend away without any concern for a balanced budget based on tax revenue.

Close your account & transfer all financial business to a local bank or credit union. There is a reason why things have been headed down this path of chipping away at individual liberty & it starts with losing our honest monetary system & gives politicians a blank check. This is one of the key aspects to regaining control over our republic.

Close your account & transfer all financial business to a local bank or credit union. There is a reason why things have been headed down this path of chipping away at individual liberty & it starts with losing our honest monetary system & gives politicians a blank check. This is one of the key aspects to regaining control over our republic.

Excellent idea. I have used local based community banks my entire life. The more money you pour into those big corporate behemoth banks, it only enables them to destroy our financial system more. There is real money at the smaller banks, and usually some honest people as officers. They have all the services of the bigger banks with out the hassle.

Excellent idea. I have used local based community banks my entire life. The more money you pour into those big corporate behemoth banks, it only enables them to destroy our financial system more. There is real money at the smaller banks, and usually some honest people as officers. They have all the services of the bigger banks with out the hassle.

Plus they are required to keep a much higher rate of deposits to loans. And are required to issue loans to those in need stimulating the economy. Big banks have been caught with their pants down, some extended as much as 1:300 cash deposits on hand during the crash & after weren't lending the money they were bailed out with after the Fed had started the newspeak monetary practice of "quantitative easing".

No kidding? I guess I have incorrectly assumed that no banks allow firearms. I'll need to check with any perspective banks when we relocate to Montana... that will be a condition of our relationship.

I did the recall bank account there. When asking what I was starting the account for I gave them the information about the Riley recall. The manager said they were the only bank they knew of who allowed open carry and also supported firearm businesses. They started in the 50's in timber country in Oregon. It was very refreshing since I was worried about even mentioning why we were doing the recall.

We stay local in banks, B of A, Wells and others have never come close to service and reliability that our credit unions and banks locally do.

All banks do business with anti gun people and businesses. If your neighbor is anti gun and banks where you do there you go. If the flower shop on 3rd st is anti gun and they have an account at your bank then the same deal. What you need to worry about (if you think you need to worry) is if your bank does not do business with firearms businesses etc.

Actually, when you think about it, they feel they have a need for armed security for someone trying to take money out of their bank... I should have the same protection bringing my money into the bank. ;)

If you really want to know if your bank is antigun , just go in and try to barrow
$75,000 to$100,000 to open a gun shop in your neighborhood. That exercise
should give you some indication of their position.

...................................Jack

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads