Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Can I edit the title?

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by graydog, Apr 4, 2009.

1. graydog

graydog Aloha,Oregon Member

My typing skills leave something to be desired and mistakes happen. "Go Advanced" does'nt let me go back and change the thread title.Am I doing something wrong?
    Thanks

2. treemanx

treemanx Spray, Or. Active Member

Thanks for asking this question greydog, Ive been wondering the same thing myself. I have no idea how to do that either. Looking forward to the answer! -tree

3. Nightshade

Nightshade vancouver,WA Well-Known Member

must be one for joey I have not been able to do it either

4. finch6013

finch6013 Oregon City Active Member

I do not believe that is is possible for us mere members to do so. I have seen people have a mod change it for them, so I know that they can. But for us, I dont think so

5. graydog

graydog Aloha,Oregon Member

Thanks guys,I guess my typo will sit there for all the world to see until some one takes pity on me.....

6. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

I don't believe so - if you can, it would be "Edit Thread" under the "Thread Tools" menu. You could always ask a Mod to do it for you.

7. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Weird, "go advanced" always used to work... maybe something changed with all the updating.