JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
get a utah they are valid in WA.
That's what I was going to do... it also opens up more states than WA. But one day I discovered that I was (like right now, as a matter of fact), less than a mile from a Douglas Co Sheriff's office so I dropped my trailer and trucked on down. Took about 15 min.
I'm good in the states I travel in (ID, MT, OR, WA) which is what I was most interested in. When the WA CPL expires I'll probably do the training to get UT, if I'm still here, doing this job, and travelling these lanes.

OR... maybe next year. I have plans to travel to VA and take a car-trip to GA. I'm good in VA and NC, and GA honors UT... but SC is almost as big of an a-hole as OR. No way to legally carry for outsiders.

Last Edited:
Portland Highland Games are Friday and Saturday. I notice that they do not allow firearms. Who thinks it's safe? Does anyone know if they have adequate armed security? Big crowds with no self defense - makes me nervous.

<broken link removed>

Portland Highland Games are Friday and Saturday. I notice that they do not allow firearms. Who thinks it's safe? Does anyone know if they have adequate armed security? Big crowds with no self defense - makes me nervous.

<broken link removed>
They have the same thing up here the high land games in MT Vernon .
Lots of drinking a big guys full of testosterone .
Lol probably not a good idea for a gun UNLESS you stay sober and keep your distance.
I have a neighbor that is training for it he just ran past my house .
Half hour or so ago with his KILT ON

They have the same thing up here the high land games in MT Vernon .
Lots of drinking a big guys full of testosterone .
Lol probably not a good idea for a gun UNLESS you stay sober and keep your distance.
I have a neighbor that is training for it he just ran past my house .
Half hour or so ago with his KILT ON
Better than with his kilt off!!!! :eek:

I go to dinner with my boss and his boss occasionally in seedy parts of town ( Its Yakima ) and have TWO drinks in the Restaurant. I am carrying when I go out to my car ( BAC well under than you ) . I am not breaking any laws in doing so. Have a nice day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top