JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know a place locally to buy those locking handgun cases that go in your car and have the security cable on them?

415838.jpg

I saw that Harbor freight has a touch pad pistol safe for $109 on sale - not sure if it comes with a cable or not but the cable wouldn't take much to cut and steal the entire thing. My brother had one of the stereo vaults several years ago that was bolted to the floor of the truck - he parked it in San Diego and walked over to TJ for a few hours - the entire stereo vault had been pried out ripping holes in his floorboard.

If you trust the cable you could always drill a hole in one of the locally obtainable vaults and attach your own cable.

Happy New Year Penguin,

Just before christmas Fishermens Marine Supply in OC had the "Nano" for about $34.95 and I think they had both the key lock and Combo lock models on the shelf.
I bought mine from Cabelas and with freight it was $43.95.

I bought the combination model because I didn't want to have another key.

Oh by the way the Nano 300 is not the side door model but bottom hinged model and comes with the cable to loop around a seat frame or whatever

Happy New Year Penguin,

Just before christmas Fishermens Marine Supply in OC had the "Nano" for about $34.95 and I think they had both the key lock and Combo lock models on the shelf.
I bought mine from Cabelas and with freight it was $43.95.

I bought the combination model because I didn't want to have another key.

Oh by the way the Nano 300 is not the side door model but bottom hinged model and comes with the cable to loop around a seat frame or whatever

Yup, I was there today and saw them. They still had a couple of each type.:s0155:

Google smittybilt lock box. I have one in my truck and it works great. It bolts to wherever you want it to and you can turn the key and the lockbox becomes portable. They run about $50.00. Pm me if you want one. I usually keep them in stock.

Google smittybilt lock box. I have one in my truck and it works great. It bolts to wherever you want it to and you can turn the key and the lockbox becomes portable. They run about $50.00. Pm me if you want one. I usually keep them in stock.

Do you have any pictures of the inside of these boxes.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top