JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
4473 form question 11b, c....

View attachment 633684

In OR, repeat DUI can be classified as a felony... whether it's you 2nd or 4th is up to the judge. You may get denied.
The form is a good bit different from 2012, they added a bit about Mary-G-Wanna to remind all that it is still Federally Mary-G-Verbooten. They have made other changes.

Whether DUI's are felonies or not is dependent on the state and circumstances of the particular arrest, trail and outcome.

Usually a initial arrest is classified as a misdemeanor, but some additional circumstances move it to a felony. Repeat offenses are often considered felonies.

I learn all this stuff watching "Live PD" so I am a expert.

What I don't like about necro threads are that they show up in the "New Posts" sidebar, clicking on it takes me to the very first post, and I forget to look at the dates and start "likeing" posts of members that may not even be around anymore. And most of the time, the OP is long gone, and the new post rather than being a useful update is often a reply to a situation that has long passed. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

What I don't like about necro threads are that they show up in the "New Posts" sidebar, clicking on it takes me to the very first post, and I forget to look at the dates and start "likeing" posts of members that may not even be around anymore. And most of the time, the OP is long gone, and the new post rather than being a useful update is often a reply to a situation that has long passed. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

THAT'S what kills me about necro threads. Derp.:s0037:

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top