JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have long admired the wit of Senator John Kennedy from Louisiana. His take on 2A discussions in light of the recent Bolder shootings has the best quip and reasoning of the day:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...-more-gun-control-we-need-more-idiot-control/

Can I adopt or even trade one of my senators for him? Please.........................
If you can I'll help with the paperwork!
Our own Patty Murray just wiped her heinie with the Constitution so I'm game for a trade

I always thought the 'D' after the name of politicians - Merkley (D-OR) stood for 'Dumb as a can of worms).
'R' stood for 'Reasonable assumption a few brain cells exist'.

Well first of all, I am not going to play the same game that the left is now using called "CANCEL/SLASH/& BURN." Don't like what someone said years, decades or eons ago, then obliterate them.

If you watch the clip you will see that at the time of video, Kennedy was a Democrat. So, it appears either he "has grown" or maybe the changes from democratic party of the past caused him to reevaluate. Either way, I appreciate his 2A comments and many of his witticisms and wisdom.

If you watch the clip, he states that Senator Kerry is the party's nominee and as such he supported him. He goes further to say that he is not going to "be owned" by any candidate or President. If they are right for Louisiana he will support them whether they are Democrat or Republican. In my opinion, this sounds like a principled position and not that of a party hack, which seems to be the rage today - party first and Country last.

Finally, if I had to keep my existing 2 senators or get to trade for Senator Kennedy, it is an easy choice. I'll make the trade.

Have a nice day...

At the urging of the NRA-ILA, I was going to write them - but then it dawned on me that I would be red flagged as a dangerous assault weapon owner.
I hope you're kidding . You/we all need to let our senators know we oppose that crap. Never let them think everyone is in favor of it.

I hope you're kidding . You/we all need to let our senators know we oppose that crap. Never let them think everyone is in favor of it.
They
Do
Not
Care

They are not losing a vote and they are automatically re-elected in this rapidly dying state.
The courts are where our time and money is well spent.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top