JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you ever want to shoot one let me know and I'll bring it to the next TNL clean up.

Also, they are insanely fun.

Thus far I've launched plenty of HFCS, a few too many tennis balls, a few oranges that fit, a few good sized potatoes, an apple, oh and a campbells chicken noodle soup.

A can of Cola hitting a static steel target at 10 yards is a sight to see. Fructose rainbows.

Also. Look up the MUL that they sell. For you 308 guys.

See, now this has me thinking about spending money on something totally useless, but damned entertaining...

Taters, apples, oranges, peaches, beer cans, soda cans, tennis balls, perhaps frozen 16 oz bottles of water...

I could see tossing clays and shooting tennis balls or 8oz soda cans at 'em...

Why would this not be classified as a shotgun? Smoothbore that launches a projectile that could cause damage or worse. I agree its a novelty but what if you dropped a grenade in the tube? And a frozen bottle of water could kill. Multnomah County? Anybody wanna test it there?

Just askin'

Why would this not be classified as a shotgun?
Because it was not designed to shoot cartridge shot shells or shot itself.
Just guessing here.

As to the issue that a projectile from the launcher could harm or kill .... Anything that is misused could do the same.

Please understand that I am not trying argue or sound like a jerk.
Andy

Last Edited:
Because it was not designed to shoot cartridge shot shells or shot itself.
Just guessing here.

As to the issue that a projectile from the launcher could harm or kill .... Anything that is misused could do the same.

Please understand that I am not trying argue or sound like a jerk.
Andy
No problem. I was just asking the question. You're not being a jerk. Didn't take it that way

See, now this has me thinking about spending money on something totally useless, but damned entertaining...

Taters, apples, oranges, peaches, beer cans, soda cans, tennis balls, perhaps frozen 16 oz bottles of water...

I could see tossing clays and shooting tennis balls or 8oz soda cans at 'em...

Lets take this one step further! Pepsi can flying through the air like a clay target and you have to hit it with your 12 gauge! :D

Now your talking about fun! In a safe environment of course. :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top