JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any dealer on the west side is fine. I live in the Vancouver area. But, I go up to Seattle on business quite often. I was looking someone whom sells AAC products. I would like to support a local shop/person if possible. I don't just want someone to do a transfer unless it is necessary as it is just an extra cost from buying out of state. Any and recommendation are greatly appreciated.

coctailer here on NWFA is a NFA dealer, and he's in Vancouver. I don't think he's a stocking AAC dealer though, so it may take a while for him to get it.

In any event, you'll need an in-state NFA dealer to handle the transfer to you. coctailer is your man for that.

Thanks Everyone for your help. I went with Cascade Arsenal. Chip has been very helpful with all my newbie questions and his prices are good.

My next question to the group maybe how to answer my wifes question of "now why do you need that?". I guess it's the same reason she has 20 purses:s0114:

I ordered my YHM Stainless Phantom today to put on my .223.
I ordered it from Chip with Cascade Arsenal.
It will be 4-5 months until I can get it, but hopefully it's worth the wait. I'm going the living will trust route, vs sherriff's sign off.
I'm stoked!!!

Thanks Everyone for your help. I went with Cascade Arsenal. Chip has been very helpful with all my newbie questions and his prices are good.

My next question to the group maybe how to answer my wifes question of "now why do you need that?". I guess it's the same reason she has 20 purses:s0114:

Tell her your thinking about opening a side business and you need the tools of the trade! ;)

Thanks but, she won't buy it. She knows what a crappy shot I am. For me to have this new profession I would need to live in Oregon. Spray and prey for me:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top