JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Oregon Democrats are having their annual HOLIDAY PARTY this Saturday. Governor Brown and House Speaker Tina Kotek will be the speakers.

Admission is only $35, which is actually rather inexpensive for an event like this. Since this is a Democratic fundraiser, I'm sure that they will be much more open about discussing issues than they would at a public event.

This could be a great opportunity to gain insight into what they may be planning for the new legislative session in February. I have found Democrats from the legislature to be much more open in discussing future plans at Democratic functions.

Could anyone near Portland attend, and find out what they have to say about their gun control plans?

Here is the web page to sign up for the function:

https://act.myngp.com/Forms/1521654823609434112

brown_kotek_holiday15.jpg

$35 bucks is about the limit that both sides have found keeps out 99.9% of the opposition.

I keep wondering/hoping when the democrats are going to take their party back. My late Grandmother was a staunch democrat voter. Once, my dad asked her a string of questions on what she thought about education, abortion, taxes, etc etc. Her leanings were actually pretty conservative. But the idea of which party she was voting for was stuck in the 40's and 50's.

puke. bucket. not. big. enough.
but I think that's our problem.. and or we actually have "real" (no slight to the democrat operatives) jobs.

I would have been happy to spy for free, but no way am I giving $35 to Democrats.

SERIOUSLY!! If ya'll saw how much state an federal taxes I pay... only to have that money funded so those pricks can usurp our rights!

Yup... Birds of a feather... I'll have to leave my comments at that...

The good thing is that those who prefer the same sex are unable to procreate with each other...

There plenty of kids to adopt from the pool of dysfunctional breeder-dopes they've cultivated through the system... :rolleyes:

We're rapidly approaching critical mass.... o_O

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top