JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i got this single stage press in a bulk buy and don't know anything about it,trying to find a little info on it for a member here i might make a trade with.i tried to google the info on the side in the pic below but didn't find anything. Any help would be awesome.id really just like to know who makes it and if it can do 300 win mag. 0A3FD570-3AE8-40AE-A8C7-64D150C6668C.jpeg

Wow! Good question! I did a quick google and didn't come up with anything myself even searching images.

I can't quite make out the number on the side. Can you clarify that?

Also, it looks fairly sturdy. I'd assume it can handle the 300 win mag as long as the cartridge will fit into the opening under the die when seated.

The leverage may or may not be as good as the newer products out there.

Wow! Good question! I did a quick google and didn't come up with anything myself even searching images.

I can't quite make out the number on the side. Can you clarify that?

Also, it looks fairly sturdy. I'd assume it can handle the 300 win mag as long as the cartridge will fit into the opening under the die when seated.

The leverage may or may not be as good as the newer products out there.

The number is 1753. Do you know what the clearance would need to be for a 300 win mag to fit?

The number is 1753. Do you know what the clearance would need to be for a 300 win mag to fit?
My Berger manual says 3.340" COAL.

Now remember, this is AFTER the bullet has been seated. I'd add at LEAST an inch and a half (1 1/2") to that total to make sure the whole thing would clear while trying to seat the bullet. This of course sitting in the case holder of the ram.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top