Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone identify this gun?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by PlayboyPenguin, Dec 14, 2010.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

It says it is a Sig P250 Sub-compact but it does not look like any P250 Sub-compact I have seen. Is it a prototype? Any early model? Did they change the design to what it is now? I kind of like this one better than the current/actual one. :huh:

Gun in question...

Current Sig P250sc...
    P250-SUB-TT-detail-L.jpg

2. phathom

phathom Vancouver, WA Member

I believe one of them might be how it comes from the factory and the other how it comes if you convert the size of it from a larger version of the 250, being that they are modular. :dunno:

3. Bill Siegle

Bill Siegle Oregon Active Member

Looks like a computer generated pic. Maybe a proto pic? My SC looked like the current 250SC.

4. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I am starting to think that first pic is a computer generated sham. I can find no other pics on the web that look like it. If it is a sham Sig should hire the creator. I looks better than the real thing. :)

5. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member