JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Apparently this rifle is used by the Turkish military. But what is it?

ddbdcca4562ebb3e4ccac811aacb1e0e.jpg

I want one. Had a DSA FAL for a while and didn't really care for it. The HK seems like a tested platform and I like the ergos better than the FAL.
But then my heart wanders back to a sweet Springfield M1A Scout Squad I once had and I'm lost again in op-rod land...

Once upon a time I had an SLR of my very own - the UK licensed version of the FAL. But that was long ago.

Funny how my gubmint took that off me, but didn't take away the one that I was issued with to go along with the funny-coloured clothes they made me wear.

tac

For years Turkey was manufacturing G3s under license as the Mehmetcik C3, officially they use some 5.56 abomination but like Mexico with their FX-05 Xiucoatl they just don`t have the industrial base necessary to manufacture the amount needed to outfit their entire military. Ironically, Mexico also manufactures the G3 under license.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top