JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OP, no offense but from what I've read here, you do not have have the skills or the tools to do this.
Go to one of the two shops mentioned in this thread and get your rifle assembled and function-checked properly.
Be sure to call ahead and arrange a day and time.

How to Assemble

Looks like you have a fully assembled upper but the picture is dark and I don't know that for sure.

I have assembled two lowers and they turned out quite nice. I did manage to ding the the first lower putting in the bolt lock assembly. Since the receiver is aluminum I really don't care. I did put painters tape between bolt stop but I still dinged it. Oh well it adds some character to my lower. :)

Last Edited:
I have assembled two lowers and they turned out quite nice. I did manage to ding the the first lower putting in the bolt lock assembly. Since the receiver is aluminum I really don't care. I did put painters tape between bolt stop but I still dinged it. Oh well it adds some character to my lower. :)
Next time use the KAK industries bolt catch roll pin punch then you will not need painters tape. The punch is longer and hollowed out for the roll pin. Also called Walt's Tool.

Next time use the KAK industries bolt catch roll pin punch then you will not need painters tape. The punch is longer and hollowed out for the roll pin. Also called Walt's Tool.

I have a roll pin holder that I use to start driving the roll pin and use a punch after that. Wow very nice bolt catch punch. Much longer that grace punches. I like. :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top