JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am in need of a warm parka, and Columbia jackets are sold out all over the place. I was hoping to maybe find one in the employee store. If someone has access,could you reply to this thread or shoot me a PM? Thanks!

Try the Columbia Outlet store. I bought my wife a real nice parka for 1/2 price because it was missing a snap closure rivet.
They don't ship garments back to Pakistan for a simple repair.

Address: 1323 SE Tacoma St, Portland, OR 97202

Last Edited:
Sometimes you can find good deals in the REI Garage and places like Sierra Trading Post. Might be worth a few minutes to look on line. :)

Oh absolutely, I agree. The only problem with that is the problem my mother in law had with the LL Bean jacket she got me: every manufacturer sizes their stuff differently. Without trying it on, you never know if it's actually going to fit. It's a total crap shoot.

Oh absolutely, I agree. The only problem with that is the problem my mother in law had with the LL Bean jacket she got me: every manufacturer sizes their stuff differently. Without trying it on, you never know if it's actually going to fit. It's a total crap shoot.

Believe me I feel your pain. I wear a 34 pant. There used to be a time where a 34 was a 34 was a 34. Now something that's labeled at 34 could really be a 32...or more likely a 36. Because as our society has gotten fatter, MFG's are "adjusting" their sizes so people can "feel good about themselves." :rolleyes: It's insanely annoying! Then you've got the whole Chinese quality issue. You can buy two of the same exact thing in the same exact size and they fit differently...often times dramatically differently. :mad:

It makes shopping on line for clothes damn near impossible.

Believe me I feel your pain. I wear a 34 pant. There used to be a time where a 34 was a 34 was a 34. Now something that's labeled at 34 could really be a 32...or more likely a 36. Because as our society has gotten fatter, MFG's are "adjusting" their sizes so people can "feel good about themselves." :rolleyes: It's insanely annoying! Then you've got the whole Chinese quality issue. You can buy two of the same exact thing in the same exact size and they fit differently...often times dramatically differently. :mad:

A-MEN!

So I'm not really a 38?
Damn!!

Looks like Sierra Trading Post is open in Hillsboro. Has anyone one been in?

Used to buy a bunch from them on the interwebs, and have shopped in there original stores in Wyoming way back when.

Also looks like they will be opening one up in Salem sometime soon.

Just curious if the value, selection and such is what it used to be.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top