JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have so much i want to do to so many guns. from trigger job to other stuff.

The current project Needed to be done is putting on gun sights like my dan wesson has (they are not made by DW) (the company starts with an H) on my browning high power clone.

if you are a smith and can do work like that. Please let me know.

here are some pictures below....

conditions

you cant scratch the life out of my pistols and rifles, charge more then quoted, or be 4 weeks longer then what you promised.

if you can do this job please let me know. Not interested in a large production shop... wanting a smaller outfit.

thanks for your help!!!

pm if your the gun smith

1_pistols_dan_wesson_rz10_10mm_1911_bobtail__85069.jpg

feg.jpg

rearsight.jpg

I really recommend my gun smith he is a member on the forums here as well. He is a small shop and has really good prices.

His info is on his webpage just let him know Jordan recommended you he knows me well in fact im planing on making a trip out that way on Sunday to pick up a project we have been working on.

Welcom to Don's Gun Shop

thanks guys.. Jp1985... thank you he maybe just slightly further then i want to travel but if i cant find what I want I will drive down there. anyone in town that will do that this basic gunsmithing really really well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top