1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Can any gun smith do this

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Gunsmithing' started by Echopdx, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Echopdx

Echopdx Sw Portland New Member

I have so much i want to do to so many guns. from trigger job to other stuff.

The current project Needed to be done is putting on gun sights like my dan wesson has (they are not made by DW) (the company starts with an H) on my browning high power clone.

if you are a smith and can do work like that. Please let me know.

here are some pictures below....

you cant scratch the life out of my pistols and rifles, charge more then quoted, or be 4 weeks longer then what you promised.

if you can do this job please let me know. Not interested in a large production shop... wanting a smaller outfit.

thanks for your help!!!

pm if your the gun smith

2. Velzey

Velzey Estacada, Oregon Gunsmith Gunsmith Bronze Vendor Bronze Supporter

So it looks like you want to put a set of Novaks on your HP. Pretty basic gunsmithing.
  3. jp1985

jp1985 Linn County, Oregon Active Member

I really recommend my gun smith he is a member on the forums here as well. He is a small shop and has really good prices.

His info is on his webpage just let him know Jordan recommended you he knows me well in fact im planing on making a trip out that way on Sunday to pick up a project we have been working on.

Welcom to Don's Gun Shop
  4. Echopdx

Echopdx Sw Portland New Member

thanks guys.. Jp1985... thank you he maybe just slightly further then i want to travel but if i cant find what I want I will drive down there. anyone in town that will do that this basic gunsmithing really really well.