JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for posting. But I don't think this will ever go anywhere. Until they come up with a gun that is "instantly" DNA programed and the most important thing "Cheap"(as in Zero added cost) this type of thing will never fly. On top of that there will always be those who won't accept the things because they think it's being controlled by the Government.:eek:

I don't see any serious gun owner ever trusting their lives to 'smart gun' tech. Way to many chances for failure. I would never spend a cent on this stuff. I've worked with proximity, biometric and other types of reader systems and they all have a failure rate that is too high to be trusted.

This is a waste of time and effort.

I don't see any serious gun owner ever trusting their lives to 'smart gun' tech. Way to many chances for failure. I would never spend a cent on this stuff. I've worked with proximity, biometric and other types of reader systems and they all have a failure rate that is too high to be trusted.

This is a waste of time and effort.

I agree with with the first part but not the last, it is not a waste, just not perfected yet, it'll get there.

Duck Dodgers and the 22nd Century...

Unlocking with implanted chips? Will that be the same chip that permits one to conduct personal banking and purchasing... And who, pray tell, would have control over said chip??? Can the government backdoor said chip? What about hacking???

Seriously??? I'll keep my "stupid" guns that function when I want them too and aren't accessible to others. That's called responsible gun ownership...

Any reputed "weapon" whose default setting is "not a weapon" is...

....not a weapon.

Even the Huffpo is useful as it is - if you have a birdcage or need to wrap some fish.

SO lets see they come up with a new way to control a new firearm.

there are at LEAST 350 million firearms in the USA. there were 25 million or so BGC's done last year if every single one of them were BIO equipped it would take 14 years for them to become have the estimated number of guns in the USA. And no way will every gun sold in the USA have the ability to be equipped with this system.

This will chap your hide, In Commiefornia, and New Jerky, the day the fist smart gun is sold in that sate.

All other firearms become a felony to own.

Washingrad wont be far behind

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top