JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
th?id=OIP.Md0b460e78d16510488a0a5acb3b720a0o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=185&h=181.jpg
tumblr_inline_o19dg07BwH1r3udi2_500.jpg

th?id=OIP.Md0b460e78d16510488a0a5acb3b720a0o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=185&h=181.jpg

tumblr_inline_o19dg07BwH1r3udi2_500.jpg

Pot doesn't make you dumb...

Drug growers use morons like these two to sell weed across state lines because they are expendable.

Probably 9 other cars on that same trip that didn't get caught. At least that's what all the documentaries say.

Damn man! I do understand how this can happen. I smoked a fair share of the stuff in the '70s-mid '80s. In the last twenty five years I'd smoke once or twice a year, maybe. Two hits of a pipe is loads for me. Having said that....One of my clients grew some of the stuff this last summer. She gave me two little gooey buds that smelled great.

Finally one evening I decide to try it, so I got a bud and snipped some off and rolled a pin joint. Figured this stuff was grown in the back yard, how good could it be? Four little "Tokes" and 20 minutes later I was out-of-my-mind stoned! I don't EVER remember it being like this. I had to figure out a way to be straight for when Wifey came home. I was thinking of that guy that called the police because he was too high. Was that going to be me? I was so high that I couldn't drink a beer, and I didn't ever get the munchies!

So I do sympathize with these guys a bit, and hope they quit that crap at their young age because that weed WILL make you stupid if you smoke a lot of it!

Heard of a guy back in the 60's (no it wasn't me), stoned to the bone, using a payphone. When the operator came on at the end of the call to tell him the final charge (they did that back then), he tried to exit the phone booth without paying. He was so stoned he couldn't get the folding door opened. The operator repeated the amount owed and the panicked stoner said, "Okay, okay, I'll pay, just please open the door.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top