JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is all you are looking for is a decapping pin? I have several different types for older and newer RCBS dies.
Also pins for Dillon dies. Can you tell me what type of pin you need? I think I have an extra 223 RCBS set of dies some place
I will look for them.

1585655352049.png
1585655419543.png
1585655457146.png

Looks like the pins and or complete rods are available from both Amazon and Midway USA if you cannot find them locally. There are some aftermarket ones made of hardened steel as well for some models.

This is what I have. The threaded rod you see there will not thread into the cap but the cap will thread into the die, so I am not sure what to order.

It looks like you are missing both the neck sizing button as well as the decapping pin.

The long threaded portion of the rod threads up into the "cap". the lower section with the shorter threads holds the decapping pin by the snugging action of the neck sizing button. It closes down the fingers on the end of the pin as you thread it on. I'll post a picture of the completed unit in a while … unless someone beats me to it.

Just call RCBS, they cut their hours back. I believe 8 or 9am to 1pm Monday thru Thursday.
They will send you what you need for free with free shipping.
If you can't get it going I should have an extra 223 die set as well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top