JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've wanted to go here for a long time and wanted to ask if anyone knows of a good spot to camp in the area. Feel free to PM me if you don't want post it on the thread. Looking for something on some water of sorts to take my boy. Maybe do a little fishing as well.

Thanks for any help.

I've wanted to go here for a long time and wanted to ask if anyone knows of a good spot to camp in the area. Feel free to PM me if you don't want post it on the thread. Looking for something on some water of sorts to take my boy. Maybe do a little fishing as well.

Thanks for any help.

Sprocket.....I've never been to the area, but if it were me I'd take the above advice to start with and then get you an Oregon Atlas. The atlas shows all the roads you'd want to travel, camp grounds, water etc. With an Oregon fishing regulations you'd be set to fish, explore, and camp. Check with the local managment agency, BLM, NFS etc. to get the regs as far as camping/fires and such if you choose to dry camp. Take a look at Google Earth before you head out to get an even better idea of lanscape and elevation of the places you've picked to go.

Sounds like a fun time!

Mike

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews