JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
we rarely go to camp grounds these days. we just go out in the woods somewhere where we can ride our quads. always take firearms for plinking. out around sisters a lot these days as most of the forest roads are open to four wheeling { so far }. gotta have a gun in the trailer, you never know when some low life might show up in the middle of the night thinking that our stuff is free for the taking. WRONG!

I've never been unarmed in the woods in my life. When possible I try to camp locations that allow shooting too. That's usually the best time to get my wife, daughter, grandson, etc involved. None of them are real enthusiastic about shooting but I insist on them having at least a basic level of skill with all types of firearms I own. I more or less make them " qualify " 4 to 6 times per year.

Unless it's hunting season I almost always take a .357mag revolver and the 10/22. Heading out this weekend to do a little outdoors "survival" camping in a very remote area. Bringing those two along because they're all I'll need to feed me and fend off anything that wants to feed on me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top