JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep! See Naples THEN DIE HORRIBLY! I wonder what it would feel like being hit by a 300 mph 300 degree Fahrenheit hot gas and debris cloud. I for one am very afraid our World is set and ready for a catastrophic natural event, be what that may be.

If that volcano blows 100% it would be enough to set in action a chain reaction of unfortunate events. The economic aftermath in Europe would most certainly slop over the Atlantic and directly affect us here also. But ... it's totally out of our control.

We walked around Naples when landed there for a day on the cruise ship last year. We saw the ruins of Herculaneum which it quite a sight. Got so see some of preserved mosaic works. This is a picture I took last year. Herculaneum was on the coast before mount vesuvius erupted.

DSCN0617.JPG

Dont forget the Yellowstone Supervolcano that experts are disagreeing on whether its due, past due, or never coming :rolleyes:
I better go back to our lava heated hot springs and contemplate all this.
We have folks around this Montana,Idaho,Utah region who hit all the hot spring . One girl did a 365 mile hike and hit another one each night. There are many around here and ,well all over this region.
Point?
How deep is the water coming from?
How deep,or shallow is the lava?
What Richter scale? would it take to bring it to the surface?
Would the Cascadia event rumble this area enough to do it?
Sounds like a trip to the springs is in order
Oh yeah the most important question
Which ones are the nudy springs?:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads