JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I really don't use this that much anymore and my backyard can use the room.

Zero issues whatsoever. Just sits more than I'm sure someone else could use it.

It closely resembles this model. Though it looks like they have slightly changed it in some ways. Essentially all the same features.

SmokePro DLX 24 Pellet Grill - Black

Camp Chef SmokePro DLX Pellet Grill | Sportsman's Warehouse

I used it for the most part on the first two settings only. Low smoke and high smoke. With low smoke a brisket takes about 8-14 hours and never needs any more than a full hopper of pellets. Low smoke is 180 degrees and high smoke is 220. I never used it as a grill though apparently you can! Settings go all the way to 500.

I bought it new at Sportsmans Warehouse for about what the linked model cost.

I'd like to sell for $250, my loss your gain.

This guy is quite heavy. Nothing really comes apart minus the legs can be removed.

So with that said this is a pick up only item. Absolutely no way I'm shipping it, nor delivering it anywhere. You will need a truck or SUV too. And maybe a friend. I can help get it from the backyard to your vehicle as well.

Will come with whatever pellets I have and the canvas cover.

Thanks for looking!

Reno911

C15D9410-02D0-40F5-A29C-C424A604AE2D.jpeg

Last Edited:
Would consider trades as well.

1000 round case of 9mm and $100

1000 round case of good quality 5.56 straight trade. Plus cash is not good quality.

1000 round case of 17hmr and cash.

Boat load of 22lr and cash.

Holosun HS507c.

People who don't own a smoker are missing out. I got a different brand, but a pellet smoker and I can't eat BBQ at restaurants any more. Smoker + Costco baby back rib prices and you'll never want to eat anything else.

Not affiliated with OP. Just a guy who likes smoking his own meat.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top