JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:eek::eek:i'm in question about a marlin camp 45, this thing is in MINTY condition-i found 1 little nick, about the size of a match stick,if even that big.i was looking for a camp 9 , and this came up , so i thought why not,i hav'nt bought anything for myself in at least 3 days-anyone know much about these guns or am i at a hip shoot,thanks,steven

Gun Broker in Clackamas has a Camp 9 if anyone is interested. I saw it today while browsing..........................tempting..................

[/QUOTE]Gun Broker in Clackamas has a Camp 9 if anyone is interested. I saw it today while browsing..........................tempting........ .......... [/QUOTE]

That is very tempting but I think the wife would kill me if I bought that after spending almost 2 grand on tools today:s0112:

These are great guns to answer your question.My dad had both the 9 and 45 a few years ago,wishing I would have known that they were for sale!:(

ya pok, i already checked out a few web sites on this gun, and along with a few pointers from NWF--i put in an order for 2 stronger WOLFF recoil springs,and 2 new buffers from BLACKJACK BUFF.thanks for the tips pok,its great to get some help when you need it,steven

Sorry, I can't remember how much it was..............I couldn't really afford it anyway. If I was in the market for a Camp Carbine I think I would rather choose a Ruger PC9 Or a Kel-tek Sub 2000. Newer guns and better technology, I think.

It's been about a week and I doubt that they still have it, but I don't remember what they were asking for it. You could call them, I'm sure their number is online.......

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top