JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had these weather proof floor mats in my 2012 dodge ram 1500, unfortunately they don't fit in my new cummins, they are the husky liner brand and worked great for me asking $150 to get some cash for new ones that will fit in my new truck.

Also I have camo neopreme seat covers that I purchased off the mopar website. Looking for $150 for them.

Call or text anytime @ 503-333-5868, I travel between clackamas and Hillsboro daily for work, can meet anywhere in between.

Interested in trades- firearms, ammo, Troy flip up sights, barrel for an AR15 in .223/5.56 or 300aac, BCG with charging handle, let me know what you have the worst I can say is no thank you! With any trade I can always add cash to even it up. image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top