JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up forsale is a preban Intra Tec DC9 Tec-9 this gun has a brand new Duracoat camo paint job on it, it comes with two 32 round factory mags and the factory case. This gun i bought new in the 90's have only put 2 to 300 rounds through it, it just sat in my safe until i decided to put the paint job on it, now i'm not sure it want to sell it, but lets see who wants it and how bad.

I need $650 cash or trade for compact Glock or AR-15 or ????

SPF

TEC-9-2-5.jpg

TEC-9-2-2.jpg

TEC-9-2-1.jpg

Last Edited:
I had a tec9 awhile back and it never had any issues. Most of the problems is in the extractor. The extractor can be adjusted and if you had it too tight, it can cause problems. The gun is also pretty accurate, due to the longer barrel.

What is the thread-pitch on it? This would be a pretty cool suppressed 9mm!

I will have to check when i get home, i don't have a pitch gage with me but it should be the standard that they come from the factory with.

I saw in another thread that you did the paint job? It turned out great. Did you bead blast before paint? Thanx...:s0155:

No i didn't bead blast I think it is a good way to prep but not really needed unless there is some bad contaminates present.or alot of rust.

I cleaned with degreaser i bought with the paint(break parts cleaner) and sanded with fine steel wool sanding pads, cleaned again and wiped with a tac cloth.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.