JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
CAMMENGA 7.62x39 Easyloader $18 Shipped ( USPS MO or Discrete PP) or $15 FTF

For those with SKS Mags - this is a great option to save your thumb and speed up this task. Also works on AK mags. Not many options for the SKS Duckbill aftermarket mags.

Video of the loader in action loading the mags - Feel free to turn down the Volume on my commentary

th_MVI_7842.jpg th_IMG_7841.jpg

I don't recall - I just grabbed a duckbill when I did that video - it just happened to be a metal one -

I belive that it does - The guy who bought it is mailing a MO. If you have a Tapco SKS mag and wanted to try one - I live about 10 Minutes from Downtown PDX about 10 minutes from Clackamas Town center. So if you want to try it - shoot me a PM ( you can buy them from other sources on the net) -It is a fine loader - If I used SKS duckbill mags I would have kept it)

As far as I know this is the only loader that can be used on the SKS Duckbill mags - What is nice is that it can be used on the AK's mags as well. Outside of the SKS -M or SKS-D I prefer to use stripper clips with the SKS.

For AK mags the LULA-AK can not be beat for loading and unloading mags. In a pinch I could load a AK mag with one hand with the LULA - Yet with 2 hands I can fill a 30 rd mag in about 20-25 seconds - ( If it would only fit inside of the pistol grips and was made out of Titanium it would be perfect)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDI-sycWO00

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top