JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If your buying a Cammenga 20 rnd Easymag anytime soon, make sure you put it in an AR before you pay for it. Or else get ready to maybe have to ship it back to Cammenga to get a new one.

Apparently the last string of the new 20rnd Easymags tried to get the specs on the feed lips as tight to the bolt carrier assembly as possible, and were made just a little too tall. They WILL NOT snap into your AR if it is an out of spec one, and you shouldnt try to hit it hard or force it.

Cammenga has excellent customer service, I shipped one back to them today, and apparently will be recieving a new mag, plus some extra goodies for my trouble. The guy I talked to said that a very limited amount have been turned back in so far, only 4 before mine. But thats not to say that more arent out there waiting to be bought.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Just the 20 rnders I guess. No problem with the 30's as far as I know. But if you find you bought one that you didnt check, and the feed lips are too high or there is a problem with it, just give Cammenga a buzz and they will fix you up. I was highly impressed with there customer service to this point, I guess we'll see how long the new mag takes to get to me.

I cant wait to get it back, it is freakin awesome! Talk about a great design, and very well built also. They are a bit spendy, but the quality makes it worth it. (I guess other than mine being a little high.) I'm definately impressed with the design idea, cant wait to put it to work.

Report on Cammenga 20Rnd Easymag issue.......
I got my mag back from Cammenga today, they gave me a nice new one. Fits great in my AR now. They also threw in a mag well cover and a mag cover for free for my troubles. Great customer service, buy with confidence!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top