JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This Camelbak is lightly used on a few day hikes, it is in Excellent condition. No modifications. It comes from a smoke free, cat free home. I will be keeping the hydration system since it has my kooties on it.
If you are not aware, the Tri-Zip has the licensed Mystery Ranch Futura Suspension system. These are pretty rare. One of the few assult packs with a suspension system.
Asking $275 Shipped

The Hammocks are both in excellent condition, only used on a few overnight adventures and some day hikes.
Expedition A-sym zip (for up to 6' person) includes:
snakeskins, tensioning system, tree straps, rain fly, stakes, radiant bubble pad for bottom insulation.
Total retail $265, sell for $165 shipped

Explorer Ultralight A-sym zip (for up to 6'6" person) includes:
snakeskins, tensioning system, tree straps, DIY rain fly, stakes, radiant bubble pad for bottom insulation.
Total retail $365, sell for $250 shipped

Underquilt is a DIY modified synthetic sleeping bag, will work with either hammock, $85 shipped.
Trades considering:
Sierra Zip stoves in Titanium, Wiggy Supplex vests in S and XL, Kifaru Scout (any color but black), Kifaru Tarp shelter, Quality compact binoculars, Aluminum 10/22 barrel like Tac-Sol, or Whistle Pig. Axiom 10/22 stock in FDE. Other quality gear?

All shipping is USPS CONUS unless other arrangements are made.

6B70B2B3-6977-49B4-8EE0-44716EC3A2C1_zpsjixnx0xz.jpg 5BC6135E-9595-4825-97C7-149A6D4A65AA_zpsgwjfnwhe.jpg B7C0FA00-162E-44FA-800B-5B652DA5BD25_zpsgtlefsc4.jpg

Hello there. I don't know if you are tattoo kind of person but, I'm the owner of albatross tattoo in SE Portland and I was wondering if you would be interested in trade with $280 (I'm $140hr) worth tattoo for you camelbak trizip. Please check out my website www.albatrosstattoo.com if you are interested. Ren image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Hello there. I don't know if you are tattoo kind of person but, I'm the owner of albatross tattoo in SE Portland and I was wondering if you would be interested in trade with $280 (I'm $140hr) worth tattoo for you camelbak trizip. Please check out my website www.albatrosstattoo.com if you are interested. Ren
No thanks, see Leviticus 19:28.
But I appreciate you checking out my post

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top