JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, everyone. We moved to PNW from Alaska last year. Glad to come upon this site as a breath of fresh air from what I have experienced in the People's Republic of Washington so far. We are actually considering selling again and moving somewhere in the American Redoubt...probably Idaho...or abandoning PNW altogether for a move to...gulp...Texas.

I am a 5th generation Soldier who proudly tells anyone who will listen about my 6th gen son who just made MSG E-8. I am a father to 4, granpa to 9, and am married to my best-friend-bride for 30+ years.

Even though I am wheelchair bound I hunt, fish, and camp. That is about it. Glad to be here and hope I find reasons to become a paying member.

WheelchairWraith
Yelm, WA

Hello, everyone. We moved to PNW from Alaska last year. Glad to come upon this site as a breath of fresh air from what I have experienced in the People's Republic of Washington so far. We are actually considering selling again and moving somewhere in the American Redoubt...probably Idaho...or abandoning PNW altogether for a move to...gulp...Texas.

I am a 5th generation Soldier who proudly tells anyone who will listen about my 6th gen son who just made MSG E-8. I am a father to 4, granpa to 9, and am married to my best-friend-bride for 30+ years.

Even though I am wheelchair bound I hunt, fish, and camp. That is about it. Glad to be here and hope I find reasons to become a paying member.

WheelchairWraith
Yelm, WA

Welcome to the meat-grinder! I'm an 8yr Army vet (Military Police-95B, Infantry-11B, Air Assault, 11B Drill Sgt... yadda yadda) and I offer my thanks for yours & your family's generational service to our country as a brother-in-arms.

FYI- My rapier wit, pithy comments, & extreme rugged (& devastating) good-looks are WELL WORTH becoming a paying member around here! ;)

You're gonna like it here.... heh, heh, heh. :s0096:

Welcome Aboard, and Thank you from an old Airman, for you and your families service. Your going to like it here and now that you have made Stompers acquaintance, it's only going to get better!
:s0104:

Welcome aboard! As a fellow Pacific Norwester, I encourage you to get out and go somewhere "free"! Oregon and Washington are constantly competing for the Darwin award for politicians while trampling on freedom and swapping "common sense" for progressive,damaging policies all the while following in california's footsteps for communist laws, fees and taxes! Put simply, the hipsters, commies and progressives have taken over from Seattle to LA and are like a cancer!
I salute your service to this great country and wish you godspeed in whatever decision you make!

Welcome indeed. I grew up in Texas, and loved it there! But that was 25 years ago that I moved away. I've been in Oregon for about the last 4.5 years. My wife has lived in Oregon all her life. She has helped me to adjust to living out here, and she has shown me a lot of the good about it. I'm just writing this to say that there is SOME good out here. :D
And as has been said, thank you. Thank you for your, and your families, service.

Welcome indeed. I grew up in Texas, and loved it there! But that was 25 years ago that I moved away. I've been in Oregon for about the last 4.5 years. My wife has lived in Oregon all her life. She has helped me to adjust to living out here, and she has shown me a lot of the good about it. I'm just writing this to say that there is SOME good out here. :D
And as has been said, thank you. Thank you for your, and your families, service.

Spent 2 tours at Ft. Sill and one at Ft. Hood...not totally a southern plains novice, but remember IT WAS HOT...A LOT!! I hear hoggin' is good in Texas, though. Never hunted feral oinkers.

Welcome to the meat-grinder! I'm an 8yr Army vet (Military Police-95B, Infantry-11B, Air Assault, 11B Drill Sgt... yadda yadda) and I offer my thanks for yours & your family's generational service to our country as a brother-in-arms.

FYI- My rapier wit, pithy comments, & extreme rugged (& devastating) good-looks are WELL WORTH becoming a paying member around here! ;)

You're gonna like it here.... heh, heh, heh. :s0096:
That does it...I'm going to upgrade my NWFA status to Lifetime Plutonium Level-12

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top