JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I did and should of stayed home..... No name crappy uppers, looked like they were spray painted black. Going for $800, well I should say not going anywhere at that price.

Scalping is alive and well at this show! Hope to see better at the Salem and Rickreall shows.
But we did buy a gun.... That shoots rubber bands to keep the cat away from the fish tank.

Remember..... WHEN SECONDS COUNTS, HELP IS JUST MINUTES AWAY!!!

Forgot to say that we went to the Albany Lions Club show couple weeks back and it was GREAT . Found .308 being sold for $20 a box PMC and Privi got lrg rifle primers for $55 per 1k and there were. At least a dozen or 2 AR's . From Colts to Heavy barreled DPMS's for $1250

But did see Glock 33rd mags going from $110 to $150..... Guess I can say I will not waste my time and gas going to another Camby show!

Forgot to say that we went to the Albany Lions Club show couple weeks back and it was GREAT . Found .308 being sold for $20 a box PMC and Privi got lrg rifle primers for $55 per 1k and there were. At least a dozen or 2 AR's . From Colts to Heavy barreled DPMS's for $1250

But did see Glock 33rd mags going from $110 to $150..... Guess I can say I will not waste my time and gas going to another Camby show!
Camby? Where is that?

Yep. Waste of time. One dude selling ammo (the only one that had .22lr) was jackass. Acted like i was inconveniencing him because I was only buying 2 20rd boxes of 7.62. Ammo supplies sad (not the fault of the vendors). Not much else to cheer about. Gave me something to do at least and not waste money on parking like at the Portland Expo. I scored much more ammo today from a private seller than i did driving out to Canby.

I did all right at the show. Was able to buy 1k+ 223/556 range pickups at a decent price along with a couple hundred commercial 30-06 cases and some 375 H&H Mag cases. It was worth the drive for me. I did encounter one table with mixed 30-06 brass but they didn't know what they wanted for it and so wouldn't sell it. I'm thinking to myself "So you pay for tables at the gunshow and don't sell your stuff because you don't know what to ask for it. Ok, well good luck with that plan. "

You guys are not giving me much hope for the Albany show in a few weeks. :(

Don't give up on gun shows just yet. The last show I went to was up in Lynden and I was in line 30 minutes before opening and scored all the best deals in the bulding on .223 plus some other stuff. TPrices werent the cheapest ive seen, but I walked out with everything I was looking for. Just get there and be one of the first in line and if there are deals, theyll be yours.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top