JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I thought I posted this earlier, but cannot find the thread - nevertheless anyone here know anything this club? I cannot find a website or any information on it. It's very close to my house and would make a great little place to shoot provided they have openings.

that's the one. On Sunday my wife and I were walking the trail and heard gun shots coming from there. It perked my interested. However today I drove over there and well.....it looks like a dilapidated building with a very old sign that says Camas Washougal Wildlife League (as opposed to club). if it works and is still open cool, but if not that's ok too. the site has definitely had better days.

It is now Camas city property.

The city will eventually eliminate Leadbetter Road and use the existing road as part of a trail system that will loop around Lacamas Lake. The city has already owned some of the property for conservation which includes 48 acres from Georgia-Pacific that they acquired back in 2008 and secured lands owned by private individuals (Clark County and the Camas Washougal Wildlife League). The land was gifted to the city in exchange for the cost of cleaning the land that was polluted by lead from the League's shooting range.

And

Camas-Washougal Wildlife League property – 10 acre
Donation accepted by City Council on Dec. 3.

Bruce

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top