Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Calling all reloaders...need a favor

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by sandman1212, Nov 12, 2012.

1. sandman1212

sandman1212 NW Oregon Active Member

I lost a good friend of mine yesterday. He was an avid shooter and 2nd amendment supporter, as was most of his family. ave
    As a sort of memorial, the family would like to have shells made using his ashes. We have the shells, but we need bullets.
    Here is where the reloaders come in... we are looking for (4) 7MM WSM and (14) .44 mag bullets to make this happen for the family, but I am not a reloader or even have these calibers.

Is there anyone out there that would be willing to donate to this cause???

Thanks in Advance

Sandman

2. jonn5335

jonn5335 Longview Active Member

I have some 7mm 162grn sst's and 44 mag 310 grain RNFP cast bullets and 240 grain hollow point xtp's let me know if you intrested

3. xlsbob

xlsbob coos county Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

I can toss some new 44 Starline brass and bullets in the mail if that will help.

4. sandman1212

sandman1212 NW Oregon Active Member

The brass will be once fired from a new 44 that my friend had bought just before he got sick. It was his dream gun. His wife and son will be the first to fire it. Those are the shells that will be used. Thank you all for the offers. I will talk to the family about the offers and let you know.
    Again, thank you! This means alot to the family!