JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL..

"He looks a little shady..."

"...this guy doesn't look that upstanding, he looks a little rough.."

C'mon woman... get a life.

You can do what you like but do not be surprised when this happens.
Lucky someone didn't get run over while hubby was tailing the shady looking guy.

For me that is way to much drama to go through all the time to pack an unloaded gun around.

I prefer to blend in and be forgotten.
Not making a spectacle of myself.

To each their own.:s0155:

I've heard before that it is legal to carry a firearm in California, so long as it is unloaded... not to beat a dead horse or anything, but what the f*** is the point of that?!

If I was an upstanding citizen in an area that placed that restriction on carrying, I would not want to draw attention to myself, as posessing a useless firearm, by carrying one!!!

Why would anyone ever carry a beautiful and expensive, blunt throwing object?!

I've heard before that it is legal to carry a firearm in California, so long as it is unloaded... not to beat a dead horse or anything, but what the f*** is the point of that?!

If I was an upstanding citizen in an area that placed that restriction on carrying, I would not want to draw attention to myself, as posessing a useless firearm, by carrying one!!!

In CA, its more political statement than anything else at that point.

Before I left San Jose, there was a group that organized itself (forget the name) but they were promoting open carry. They would set up meeting times a various coffee shops or dinners. Walnut Creek and San Jose were pretty popular with this group of guys.

Peete's Coffee and one other place banned open carry(display of firearms) from their stores. Starbucks was open to them. One one news report, I remember a Starbucks worker saying, "You might be surprised by this, but I feel really safe right now."

I applauded the intent of these guys, but there was no way on this green earth that I was going to do so. These guys attracted too much attention, tied up valuable LE resources, because the LEO's would gather in the same neighborhood, just incase something happened.

Practice your speed reload! You can carry an unloaded pistol and a loaded magazine in a mag pouch.

...better 'n nothin'

CA is getting better these days too. Many counties are practically shall-issue for CHLs so if you live in CA just make sure you live in one of those. You'll still have to live with those butchered AR-15s though lmao.

I apologize for making 2 posts back-to-back. I don't mean to flood the board, but I thought each video warranted it's own thread.

YouTube - Caller Reports Man with a Gun (in a holster, on his hip, walking down the street)

What an annoying bubblegum. I suppose that *is* the type of person who would actually bother to call it in, but still.

In CA, its more political statement than anything else at that point.

Yeah,and nobody else could take it from you and load it right?

That guy is beyond stupid!

I would like to kick his *** just to make a stupid point like he is.

He will get taken down by someone who will steal his gun and kill innocent people with it.

And you know this how?

OK the guy is stupid enough to walk around ,open carrying an unloaded gun.
Some criminals can read,and know that the gun has to be UNLOADED to open carry.
And the fool video tapes all of it,bringing all the attention he can to himself

Eventually,someone will catch on and there is a good chance this idiot will get attacked and his gun taken.

The numbers are there,there is plenty of bad element in SoCal.
He has a really good chance of being gleaned off.
Oh well

Before I left San Jose, there was a group that organized itself (forget the name) but they were promoting open carry. They would set up meeting times a various coffee shops or dinners. Walnut Creek and San Jose were pretty popular with this group of guys.

Peete's Coffee and one other place banned open carry(display of firearms) from their stores. Starbucks was open to them. One one news report, I remember a Starbucks worker saying, "You might be surprised by this, but I feel really safe right now."

I applauded the intent of these guys, but there was no way on this green earth that I was going to do so. These guys attracted too much attention, tied up valuable LE resources, because the LEO's would gather in the same neighborhood, just incase something happened.

These guys attracted too much attention, tied up valuable LE resources, because the LEO's would gather in the same neighborhood, just incase something happened.

This is the important part.LEOs have way better things to do than to babysit a bunch of cop wanna bees

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top