JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We have loads of big No on 1639 signs, but need volunteers to help set up. If you can't pitch in dollars to fight, perhaps some labor? We have a pile of signs, but precious few people to put them up. Please, pitch in for half a day or more.

SATURDAY 10/13, 9 AM @ Clark County Republican Party HQ, 9401 NE Covington Rd Vancouver, WA

BRING: Food, water, post hole digger, pick up truck with empty bed if you've got one, cordless drill and spare batteries, heavy hammer, vise grips, gloves, safety glasses, high viz vest if you have one.

RSVP to Steven Cox at [email protected] if you can help with sign erection.

Thank you.

Grandpa's gun.jpg

Well I sure do wish I was more than two and a half hours closer to you guys down there.
I've kind of got my own thing going up here so we're all in it together we just need to get people to vote.

Good luck tomorrow.

Where can we pick up yard signs in Pierce County? I have a bumper sticker displayed on my car but also identified a few places where a yard sign would be visible.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top