JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
throw_up1_answer_1_xlarge.jpe

I wish I had a smartphone a few years back when I was in Boerner's in Gorst, WA. I was looking over the used racks as a young guy came in with a generic AR for a trade-in. It had a ton of crap on it, and as he was showing it to the counter guy, he flipped a switch. The whole rifle lit up with flashing blue LEDs. He acted like this was a selling point of the rifle. Never seen anything like it since, probably never will again.

I dont care for the accouterments myself, but why act like such an elitist, people have different tastes, let them build what they want without becoming disparaging about their tastes

frankly I'm pleased people are different & have different tastes, or all the guns would look like yours.....very productive & informative post....thanks

Top of line is different compared to you income. A Honda to some is a caddie to others. He or she is proud, let them be proud. Heck, if he's using it within 100 yards, it's all good. Just because you have an EOtech does not mean your gun is better, because that is cheap to some.

Hmmmm, and then there is just nonsense like this. A red dot, laser and bipod on a Remington 870?? And the seller is looking to trade for an AR! LOL looks like he realized no matter what he did this shotgun will NEVER be one.

2dirdq8.jpg

Hmmmm, and then there is just nonsense like this. A red dot, laser and bipod on a Remington 870?? And the seller is looking to trade for an AR! LOL looks like he realized no matter what he did this shotgun will NEVER be one.

2dirdq8.jpg

I'm not sure how much light will get past the bipod. Does it "bend" like on a scope?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top