JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know it could be a long shot, but we cant be apathetic. Tell Gov Kate Brown to Veto SB554 ..

503 378 4582 option 3 and leave a message to Veto SB554

She got a lot of pushback on the c'rona restrictions and back peddled this week. If we can get everyone we know to hit that switchboard telling
her to VETO that unconstitutional beast SB554 those fools snuck in we could make a difference.

Just do it, what will it hurt.

gitrdun

As long as her security detail is exempt she doesn't not care about your safety. Get a piece of paper telling the bad man to stay away and shut up.

It worked on the covid restrictions but they were on the news airing backlash .And had lot's of support .It wouldn't hurt to try but she no doubt has no respect for gun owners . It will force the Gresham spray n pray crowd to lock up and restore utopia .:rolleyes:

If memory serves that woman never went south of Eugene once during her last campaign stint. I'd be surprised if she spent much (if any) time in Central/Eastern Oregon outside of some well vetted and uber safe photo ops in Bend.

The Governess of Portland does not give a rats arse about ordinary everyday Oregonians. She knows better than we do what is good for us. Remember that.

As long as her security detail is exempt she doesn't not care about your safety.
This is true of all of them. I've mentioned before that the current anti-cop sentiment should be leveraged to pass a ballot measure amending the Oregon Constitution to apply all gun laws equally to state and local law enforcement. No more exemptions. They want to ban ARs and 10+ magazines? Fine, cops don't get them either.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top