JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Well, it's very obvious that the people voting misunderstood the question and they really wanted to say they were "for" registration!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

upload_2014-10-7_21-24-32.png 2014-10-07-2123

I haven't seen it before, but there is a "close the loophole" ad on that poll page now. I'm starting to think we should copy the ads and just adjust them. "Close the loophole with I 591! Did you know that there is no law in Washington state preventing the government from confiscating your possessions in an emergency? They get to define what constitutes an emergency! This loophole has to go!"

The Longview newspaper is running another useless non-scientific poll for your voting pleasure. 52-45 in favor at the moment...

tdn.com (right side of the home page)

87% now. Glad to see it falling so heavily in the correct direction. The bad part is, 594 isn't about purchases, but about almost all transfers of any type. They probably would have more support of it was just purchases. They would still be wrong, but there would be more of them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top