JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
http://www.sos.wa.gov/elections/myvote/

Both my wife and I show our ballots as being received, but when I look at the "elections in which I voted" area it does not show that I voted. Last for me is the 2014 primary, my wife said her's shows as no history (this was the first time she voted in WA).

Does anyone, on this site, show as voting in the most recent election? I'm trying to find out if no one shows this (like they havent added it yet.) or if for some reason our votes were not actually counted...

I called on mine, it was counted. On a side note , I was told that Clark County still had 11,000 votes to count. If all counties in the state (39) had a similar number to be counted that would be an additional 429,000 votes to be counted. I looked but was unable to find the yes versus no tally on I594. I wonder how close this could actually be and how they can decide anything with the number of possible votes still waiting to be counted.

http://www.sos.wa.gov/elections/myvote/

Both my wife and I show our ballots as being received, but when I look at the "elections in which I voted" area it does not show that I voted. Last for me is the 2014 primary, my wife said her's shows as no history (this was the first time she voted in WA).

Does anyone, on this site, show as voting in the most recent election? I'm trying to find out if no one shows this (like they havent added it yet.) or if for some reason our votes were not actually counted...

Mine shows the same as yours (Ballot received and "elections in which I voted"; 2014 Primary), so maybe they just haven't updated it yet.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads