JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stock up on mags, buy enough for your children's children they will thank you one day. Ammos in the same boat, stock up, have the stuff to reload, don't run low.
I used to say you only needed a good shotgun, good rifle, and a good pistol, but the way things are going its probably a good idea to have backups of each and a good battle rifle or two. Its time for politicians to take a break.

This paragraph quoted out of the Recent Ruling is the Clincher for ALL under the 9th court, and needs to be used within the States against the Anti 2nd push!

Defense against ordinary criminals may be a leading purpose of the Second Amendment, but it is not the only purpose. "Today, self-protection is most important. In the future, the common defense may once again be most important. Constitutional rights stand through time holding fast through the ebb and flow of current controversy." The government may not respond to bad political ideas by censoring speech, nor respond to crime waves "with warrantless searches and unreasonable seizures. Neither can the government response to a few mad men with guns and ammunition be a law that turns millions of responsible, law-abiding people trying to protect themselves into criminals.

Just saw that Duncan v. Becerra was heard yesterday in the 9th circuit. Need to follow up more myself, so I'll just leave this here for now:

You can watch the entire hearing here:

Modern-Musket.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Lest we forget recent Trump appointee Lawrence Van Dyke, to the 9th circuit: IDPA member, AR shooter and defender of the 2A.

Oh great.... Now the mags will need to comply with some measurement in commie units like millimeters and/or be required to fit in some sort of box to be constitutional. :cool:

It matters whether it's being heard by a three judge panel or the whole court. Looks like it's a 3 judge panel, and that panel is 2:1 Republican appointed (meaning hopefully conservative).
OK, yes, just sounded to me like cigars was referring to the whole court. I also mentioned above the 2:1 ratio in our favor in the present case. Fingers crossed.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top