JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, California's gun control laws are so complicated and there is such a labyrinth of twisted laws and regulations to circumvent the 2nd Amendment it does pose some interesting questions. I would assume that if the judge ruled it is an infringement on the 2nd Amendment for California to ban high capacity detachable magazines (which this case involved and he refers to as "arms"), it would probably be just as much of an infringement to ban the guns that accept these detachable magazines without "CA-friendly" modification. It's like saying owning a candle to light your room is a constitutional right, but you can only own a lighter or matches to light the candle, not the candle itself.

The sooner you quit using FB, not only will your life be better, the sooner FB goes away and takes its echo chamber with it.
Its a government program that will be fully funded.

As far as the ban, spy hiring Feinstein will not take this lightly as well as gun hating Kamela Harris. It will be a fight because the left doesn't admit defeat, ever.

Just checked 4 postings at FB on the Cali mag ban ruled unconstitutional as posted on Oregon Firearms Advocates have not been posted but are awaiting approval. Something is fishy. Other related pro 2 A research that backs progun policy never were approved for posting. Thinking FB is deleting these postings? Or denied approval? Just awful.

Just checked 4 postings at FB on the Cali mag ban ruled unconstitutional as posted on Oregon Firearms Advocates have not been posted but are awaiting approval. Something is fishy. Other related pro 2 A research that backs progun policy never were approved for posting. Thinking FB is deleting these postings? Or denied approval? Just awful.

Agenda.

Facts makes it difficult to keep lambs brainwashed...

We gotta get this out the old fashioned way. Just text everyone you know down there!

I was up until midnight updating people on the websites that are shipping.

Reading the section below is amazing. I didn't really think that anyone in power took the events from over 200 years ago that serious anymore. When ever you attempt to use that type of reasoning in a conversation with the anti's, or fence sitters, you get that "look", like ancient history isn't that relevant in these times.

Irony

Perhaps the irony of § 32310 escapes notice. The reason for the adoption of the Second Amendment was to protect the citizens of the new nation from the power of an oppressive state. The anti-federalists were worried about the risk of oppression by a standing army. The colonies had witnessed the standing army of England marching through Lexington to Concord, Massachusetts, on a mission to seize the arms and gunpowder of the militia and the Minutemen—an attack that ignited the Revolutionary war. With Colonists still hurting from the wounds of war, the Second Amendment guaranteed the rights of new American citizens to protect themselves from oppressors foreign and domestic. So, now it is ironic that the State whittles away at the right of its citizens to defend themselves from the possible oppression of their State.

Sure is sweet.

Anyone up for a poetry reading using excerpts from this document?

Don't know about a poetry reading but this song came to mind - with apologies to Ricky Nelson:

Went to a garden party to dig up some old mags
A chance to share old memories and then go to the range again

When I got to the garden party, rust was not my friend
I should'a used more cosmoline but ya gotsta live and learn

But it's all right now, I learned my lesson well.
You see, ya can't rely on the government, so ya gotsta protect yourself

Last Edited:
I'll be real surprised if they push it to the 9th, which would ultimately end up in front of the SCOTUS if they reversed it. That's a huge gamble for other ban states that I'm not sure the commies are willing to risk given the current make-up of the SCOTUS.

Last Edited:
Just read the decision in its entirety. Federal Judge Roger T. Benitez is my new hero. He has systematically dismantled the specious arguments of gun prohibitionists all over this country. I hope he's on Trump's short list for promotion.

I'll be real surprised if they push it to the 9th, which would ultimately end up in front of the SCOTUS if they reversed it. That's a huge gamble for other ban states that I'm not sure the commies are willing to risk given the current make-up of the SCOTUS.

I think their is a reference that the 9th already stated that they will not reverse this Judge's decision because they referred this case back to him or her earlier.

I just sent this off to every Oregon legislator I could find an email address for:

"Before you sign off on any new confiscatory or overreaching legislation regarding "large capacity" magazines, or firearms in general you might want to read this federal court decision handed down yesterday which declares unconstitutional California's ban on "high capacity" magazines and negates it in its entirety. The very scholarly and detailed analysis of citizens' rights under the Second Amendment is likely to set the precedent for any new legislation you might pass. The court took a dim view of arbitrary and unsupported limitations on citizens' rights, and on jurisdictions that base legislation on popular but questionable research. You just might be wasting your time crafting such legislation.

http://michellawyers.com/wp-content...12fQ-TqLJPWXleE7ieEOj6P2hguw6ohYp3SXJB1hR_ASo"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top